According to Tinhte (a Vietnamese technology blog), the specs in the handset pictured above match those of the Samsung GT-i9300 which surfaced recently. There is no guarantee that the Samsung Galaxy S III will ship with the specs listed below, but they do appear to be more reasonable than some of the more outlandish spec rumors we have heard in the past.
- 4.6-inch SuperAMOLED 720p display (320 DPI)
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080 video capture
- 2,050 mAh battery
- NFC radio integration
- Android 4.0.3 with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
For a closer look that the Samsung Galaxy S III (or whatever the handset will eventually be named), check out the embedded video and image gallery.